Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of date.
Thermo Fisher :: Orbitrap :: Intact Antibody Characterization
Intact Mass Analysis of Complex Therapeutic Proteins under Native Conditions
His other contributions to the scientific community include over80 presentations at scientific conferences and academic institutes; service as a short course instructor, as session chair at various scientific forums, and as a reviewer for journals. He received his Ph. Graham Cooks. See All Customer Reviews.
- Statistical characterization of therapeutic protein modifications;
- Love the Universe in You?
- Protein Therapeutics Characterization.
- Romans, Barbarians, and the Transformation of the Roman World: Cultural Interaction and the Creation of Identity in Late Antiquity.
- Psychoanalytic Accounts of Consuming Desire: Hearts of Darkness.
Shop Books. Add to Wishlist. USD Sign in to Purchase Instantly.
- The Newcomers Guide to New York City: Living Rich on a Shoestring Budget.
- The Mangle of Practice: Time, Agency, and Science.
- La transazione fiscale (Il fallimento e le altre procedure conc.) (Italian Edition);
- Protein Therapeutics Characterization | Poochon Scientific.
- Tools for the analysis and characterization of therapeutic protein species?
- Werke von Albert Richter (German Edition).
Overview This book highlights current approaches and future trends in the use of mass spectrometry to characterize protein therapies. As one of the most frequently utilized analytical techniques in pharmaceutical research and development, mass spectrometry has been widely used in the characterization of protein therapeutics due to its analytical sensitivity, selectivity, and specificity.
Both general practitioners in pharmaceutical research and specialists in analytical sciences will benefit from this book that details step-by-step approaches and new strategies to solve challenging problems related to protein therapeutics research and development. Average Review.
Recommended for you
Write a Review. Related Searches.
Six years ago adult T cell leukemia ATL was proposed as a new disease entity Product details Format Hardback pages Dimensions x x Back cover copy Protein therapeutics' high efficacy, safety, and ability to treat life-threatening diseases such as cancer, inflammation and genetic disorders have revolutionized modern medicine. In Characterization of Protein Therapeutics using Mass Spectrometry, expert contributors from academia and industry highlight current approaches and future trends. The book discusses mass spectrometry techniques as related to the analysis of protein therapeutics, structural identification strategies and quantitative approaches.
General practitioners in pharmaceutical research, specialists in analytical sciences, and graduate students studying mass spectrometry and pharmaceutical sciences will find this book useful because of the step-by-step approaches and new strategies to solve challenging problems related to protein therapeutics research and development.
His other contributions to the scientific community include over 80 presentations at scientific conferences and academic institutes; service as a short course instructor, as session chair at various scientific forums, and as a reviewer for journals. He received his Ph. Graham Cooks.
Characterization of Protein Therapeutics using Mass Spectrometry
Learn about new offers and get more deals by joining our newsletter. Sign up now. Follow us.